Valdobbiadene DOCG Prosecco Superiore Spumante “Fedéra” Brut

New product

VENETO - VALDOBBIADENE

More details

61,48 €

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

CountryVeneto

More info

Alcohol: 11.5% vol - Residual sugar: 7.5 g / l - Total acidity: 5.9 g / l - dry extract n.r .: 17.8 g / l

From the selection of the best grapes in our vineyard '' Fedèra '', in Colbertaldo, a dry sparkling wine, decided, with typical floral and fruity notes of the vineyards of high Valdobbiadenese of the hill. Ideal as an aperitif, fish hors d'oeuvres or first also demanding dishes. The Glera grapes, from which you get the base, is cultivated in the Colbertaldo area, precisely in the place pillowcase, vineyard of about 2 hectares historically owned by our family. The soil is shallow, with a very high slope. The soil is rich in limestone and with a good percentage of clay. The vines are trained for about 70% to Sylvoz, while the remaining 30% is raised to Double arched cane. The grapes are harvested exclusively by hand to achieve dell'ottimale sugar content, but keeping an eye on the acid component which is to maintain and guarantee the freshness of the wine. The pressing is soft and must, after an initial static clarification, is fermented in stainless steel at 17-19 ° C. After the first fermentation, the wine is left to rest on the lees, with very few racking. After at least 5 months we proceed with the step of fermentation, in an autoclave. After this stage, the wine is retained by aging for 60-70 days before bottling, in order to have the CO2 bubbles perfectly dissolved, and thus ensuring the finesse of beading.

30 other products in the same category: