Prosecco Doc Spumante Extra Dry “Gentìl” - MIOTTO

New product

VENETO - VALDOBBIADENE

More details

49,18 €

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

CountryVeneto

More info

Alcohol: 11.4% vol
Residual sugar: 13.5 g / l
Total acidity: 5.7 g / l
dry extract n.r .: 17.2 g / l

  An extremely pleasant sparkling wine with fresh fruity notes and a pleasantly fruity and balanced taste. Its light and thin perlage makes it combined with a wide range of dishes, but also ideal to drink from the chalice.

The Glera grapes, from which you get the base, it is grown exclusively in our own vineyards. For this wine uses grapes from vineyards where the acidity is lower, to be able to get a well-balanced wine. Usually we use the younger vineyards, with a form of farming in Double arched cane in 60% of production. The remaining 40% is Sylvoz.

The grapes are harvested by hand when they reach optimum maturity. The pressing is soft and must, after an initial static clarification, is fermented in stainless steel at 17-19 ° C.

After the first fermentation, the wine is left to rest on the lees, with very few racking. After at least 3 months we proceed with the step of fermentation, in an autoclave. This is done with the help of selected yeasts that enhance the uniqueness of the product, exalting the typical varietal notes. After this phase, the wine remains stationary in an autoclave for 15-20 days before bottling, in order to ensure maximum freshness of aromas and a pleasantly lively taste, balanced by a fair residual sugar.

30 other products in the same category: