Prosecco Doc Frizzante - MIOTTO

New product

VENETO - VALDOBBIADENE

More details

42,62 €

Add to wishlist

More info

Alcohol: 11.2% vol Residual sugar: 11.0 g / l Total acidity: 5.5 g / l dry extract n.r .: 16.8 g / l

the classic aperitif Prosecco, fresh, pleasant, with a fine perlage, unobtrusive. Excellent with light appetizers and delicate first courses. And 'the wine that there is never tired of drinking, light and inviting. The Glera grapes, from which you get the base, it is grown exclusively in our own vineyards. For this wine uses grapes from vineyards where the acidity is lower, to be able to get a well-balanced wine. Usually we use the younger vineyards, with a form of farming in Double arched cane in 60% of production. The remaining 40% is Sylvoz. The grapes are harvested by hand when they reach optimum maturity. The pressing is soft and must, after an initial static clarification, is fermented in stainless steel at 17-19 ° C. After the first fermentation, the wine is left to rest on the lees, with very few racking. After about 3 months it proceeds with the step of fermentation, in an autoclave. The procedure is the same used for sparkling wines, but with a shorter fermentation which leads to a lower CO2 pressure. After this stage, the wine remains stationary in an autoclave for 15-20 days before being bottled, in such a way as to ensure maximum freshness of aromas and a pleasantly lively taste.

30 other products in the same category: